Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Semi-Wordless Wednesday - Be thankful.


What you have woken up to today? 

Whether you believe in God or not, you've probably used the phrase: "I'm praying that..." Whether it's that an interview goes well, you get into a certain school, that something bad doesn't happen to you, that a sick friend gets better, etc., you've probably said something like this before. I find that I usually only "pray" for things when I want something. How often do we ever stop to thank God or to just recognize and be thankful for the things we have?

Today, instead of asking for anything, take a moment to survey your little corner of the world and all that you have, rather than asking for what you have not.



Also, if you happen to know who started the Semi-Wordless Wednesday trend, let me know so I can link up with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment