Thursday, September 19, 2013

My New Favorite Chair


There was a time when I used my stability ball to do ab workouts. Now, I just sit on it. 

This has quickly become one of the only places that I can sit comfortably for extended periods of time. As you can see, I've made a nice little workstation for myself here. Aside from the fact that my coffee table is a tad too low, it works. And this set up allows me to be in front of our sliding glass door, which I've been able to leave open thanks to the amazing fall weather we've had here in NJ. I usually end up here at night too when hubs and I are watching TV. 

The other day at my 35 week appointment, my midwife said to me, "Wow! His head is really low! Do you feel a lot of pressure?" Um, yes. That would be an understatement. This isn't anything to worry about and I'm thankful that little dude has assumed the ejection position, but it can be pretty uncomfortable for mamma. The ball seems to relieve a lot of the pressure, at least when I'm sitting. Preggos - I highly recommend investing in one sooner rather than later. And it doubles as piece of workout equipment post-baby (pretty sure its the other way around, but whatever).

You'll also notice that our swing is already set up (#ididitallbymyself) and ready for baby's arrival. Maybe he will actually nap in here so that I can continue blogging from my new "desk."

No comments:

Post a Comment