Sunday, November 17, 2013

One Month of Jamie

Jamie is officially one month old today. Sometimes I can't believe that a whole month has gone by since his birth and other times, I can't imagine what our life was like before he got here. In honor of little man's one month birthday, I'm going to bombard you with pictures.

One of his first pictures ever

I think he looks gigantic here

First picture as a family of 3 (I can't believe I'm posting this)

Heading home!

First bath

Serious face


Welcome home, Jamie!


Sleepy baby, tired mommy

This one cracks me up

Sunday Funday & Kitty bomb

VERY early morning

First Halloween

There's a turtle on my butt!

This might be one of my all-time favorites

The bump is out!

Baby burrito

Someone hates having their diaper changed

Also cracks me up...

Baby blues

Snuggles with Mommy

First Sunday Funday




 ... and one of my favorite professional shots. Status of heart = full.


No comments:

Post a Comment